Charkhi Dadri become 22nd District of Haryana.
- 1939 – Dalmia Cement Factory largest in Asia at that time.
- 12 November 1996 The Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision between Saudi Arabian Airlines Boeing 747-100B and Kazakhstan Airlines Ilyushin Il-76. The crash killed all 349 people on board both planes, making it the world’s 3rd deadliest mid-air collision.
- Phogat sisters Geeta and Babita from Balali village (Wrestlers).
- Ex- Chief Minister of Haryana Master Hukum Singh.
- Sanjay from Makdana village (Volleyball Player).
- Chandrawati Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry from 19 February 1990 to 18 December 1990 and also served as minister in government of Haryana.
- Shyamsher Johal Pandwa rested her.
- Dayal temple, Rest House temple, Hanuman tempel, Rangeela Hanuman Mandir, Devi Dhana